Monday, October 12

Picture of Jonathans' Quilt

This is a charm quilt that I made for my eldest son, Jonathan. It is mostly black, bold colors, teal and blues. I acquired the fabric about 15 yrs ago through a 'Charm Swap'. One of the things I like, about the quilt, it has, quite a few Hoffman charms. I had this quilted by the Old Green Cupboard. They did a meandering edge to edge except for inside borders have stars on them. I also tried my hand at some (rustic-looking) applique. The dimensions of the quilt is about 105" x 114".

2 comments:

  1. About 6 wks ago I actually finished with the binding. I originally didn't like the binding I had chosen (and set aside for it). It looks smashing ! My eldest son, Jonathan is so happy that it is long enough for him. He says he sleep quite good in his bed now. I feel a sense of great accomplishment now. It is unique, in the fact that there is no other quilt, quite like it. I know U don't have you blog any more but maybe it will get to u by your email. Your BLOG was the bomb. As you know, I learned so much from you

    ReplyDelete