Saturday, October 8

something i saw on a blog, so hoping it is OK to sort of use

A. Age (almost 62)
B. Bed size: double
C. Chore you dislike: making sure all the dirty dishes are washed.
D. Dogs: lots when I was growing up; have turned in a Cat person.
E. Essential start to your day: got to get that Folgers brewed
F. Favorite color: always purple will be at the top of the list.
G. Gold or Silver: have given all my gold to my daughter, but I'm a silver person.
H. Height (my DL says 5' 10")
I. Instruments I have played: piano (classical)
J. Job title: work PT for my sons company
K. kids: yes, 3 adults: Tom 31, Jen 37, and Jonathan almost 40.
L. live: Northeast Fl...hoping to be in Seattle soon
M. Mommas name: Frances
N. Nicknames: bonnie, gramma, and momma
O. Overly confident: mostly
P Pet Peeves: people who speak and remove all doubt
Q. Quilting: #1 answer it keeps me sane, and I love it
R. Razor tongue: only when one is nasty to my children or grandchildren.
S. Siblings: am the last one. also (s)Sports: favorite football
T. Time U wake Up: about 10 or noon
U. Underwear: that is afirmative
V. veggies U don't like: beets and asparagus
w. What makes U run late: ex. finding out after being in car for 10 minutes my cat is sitting up in the backseat.
X. xrays U had: the works
Y. YUMMY FOODS U MAKE: carrot cake, chocchip cookies and oatmeal and raisin cookies
Z. Zoo animals: (silly) THE CATs

No comments:

Post a Comment